Suchana Seth: Oh Mother!

Lhendup G Bhutia

The incomprehensible crime of an AI startup founder allegedly killing her four-year-old son

The Spell of a Narcissist

Is the NSE scandal a case of blind faith or a collective conspiracy?

Parag Agrawal: The Successor

As Twitter’s CEO, he will have to navigate a political minefield

Jack Welch (1935-2020): The Legend of Jack

The boss who transformed GE became a global corporate sage

India King: The Legacy of YC Deveshwar

In the death of the ITC patriarch, India Inc has lost a nationalist and a stalwart of sustainable business

Preeta Sukhtankar, Founder & CEO, The Label Life

‘Better not to be a rebel in today’s startup ecosystem’

Ritesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, OYO Rooms

‘Start early. You will make mistakes and learn early’

Deepak Ravindran, Founder & CEO, Lookup

‘There is a 99 per cent chance that a startup will fail. Plan for the 1 per cent’


Subscribe today and save up to 85% off the cover price